20-03-2012

Gratitude

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough - and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow."  - Melody Beattie

Remember. Nothing happens by accident, everything happens for a reason. And, when you least expect it, the universe gives you something more to be grateful for!

My life is always really blessed and I am very grateful for it. While being grateful, I start to actively look for the lesson and the benefit that each situation is bringing to me. With grateful eyes, I learn to see blessings - where others only see a problem. With a grateful heart, I smile, and count my blessings. Every day.

This is for all the amazing people I have in my life at the moment. Thank you for all the inspiring conversations and the support these past few weeks. Everything happens for a reason, gems. Thanks heaps for being around.

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it."
- W.A. Ward

Today, I feel utterly blessed for all that I am.

Obrigado universo!

S.R.P.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten