01-10-2012

The flow of life

"We must look at the lens through which we see the world, as well as at the world we see, and understand that the lens itself shapes how we interpret the world." - S. Covey
 
con-tent-ment [kuhn-tent-muhnt] noun
1. the state of being contented; satisfaction; ease of mind.
 
Everything in life is about perspective. My perspective defines how I view the world, situations, opportunities, events and circumstances. Life is in the eye of the beholder. Feeling content with life, at this moment, right now, is most deffinitely the key to being at peace. And, enjoying my own unique life journey to the fullest. It defines the life I am living. And there actually is no where I would rather be, than right here. Right now.
 
"Becoming a great enjoyer, a great doer and a great renouncer will result us in leading a content and peaceful life." - Unknown


Love,
Saraï
 
 

 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten