15-08-2013

Dreamers can never be tamed

"Dreamers can not be tamed. Dreamers can not be ruled."
 
Wonderful words by my favorite novelist Paulo Coelho. When I turned 24 yrs old, this was the first sentence I wrote on my mood board.
 
We know times change constantly, because life isn't solid - but fluid. When we flow in life, it takes us to places we never expected to see. 
 
As Doe Zantamata says: "Taking time to do nothing often brings everything into perspective." I feel like flowing awake while dreaming endlessly. The desire to persue my Legend has become so powerful. I listen to my heart and important decisions follow. I don't quit, I just need to put some things on hold so that I can get my full potential. Because dreamers can not be tamed. They use their power and strength that was given when following their Legend. Their beauty comes from having their own style, living their own way and knowing their own mind. They believe in their Legend, feel their Legend and are up for every possibility and probability along its way.
 
"Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure." - Paulo Coelho
 
Here I am - ready for what is next. All smiles, Life is so beautiful!
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten